Thursday, July 3, 2008

Vamps and Motorcycles.

This is pretty gory, so younguns look away. Basically this is something I wrote for an rp. Rp stands for role play. It's this thing where a bunch of people get together and make a huge story. The difference is that you get one character and post on what your character does. This rp is about a vampire apocalypse, and a post I did for my character, Kurt. Kurt is a vampire hunter who is trying to break into a vampire castle. He has an uber extreme motorcycle with guns that shoot stakes on the sides. This is a really intense post I did, and I wanted to show it to all of you. Note, I did not come up with this story. It was another user named zukocrazyfangirl. Enjoy!

Kurt needed a plan. If he was going down, it would be with a bang. He drove his bike across the open area to the castle. He hadn't been sighted, yet.

He needed a way up the wall, and he knew just how to do it. He drove up, and seconds before hitting the wall turned off the silent motor to give him more speed, and did a wheele. He began to drive up the wall. An alarm began to sound. Here they come. He thought. Meer moments later a groupe of five vampires came over the wall. Kurt removed his katana and dispatched of them easily. His clothes soaked with the blood sucked from others. I give you justice. He thought, as their bodies hit the ground with a thunk. Another vamp well backwards clumsily. Kurt impaled him on his sword.

He landed on the roof of the castle, only to have a barrage of arrows come towards him. The vamp on the sword yelled "Don't!" as he was used as a shield for the arrows. Kurt heafted the body off of his sword, and said. "My turn." and hit the trigger to fire off the stakes. His own barrage launched and all of the vampires screamed as a stakes went through them, and they crumpled onto the ground. Only one remained up, with a stake in his shoulder. "Ha you mis-" he tried to say, but his head parted from his body at Kurt's blade. "Your still dead." said Kurt, as he began to pant.

He heard more vamps coming up. He closed the wooden door, and took out some twine. He attached the twine to the end of a gernade. He took cover and counted as they came closer. Three, two, one.

Was that cool enough for you?

Don't kill

Nathaniel

8 comments:

Leah said...

That was cool enough for *me*... though to most people, that wouldn't be saying much, considering I'm such an outcast at school... but oh well! I still liked it! Keep writing!

Nathaniel said...

Thank you Leanne. I did enjoy writing this. It let me release my homicidle rage. I kid, I kid. But it was pretty fun. Rping is good stuff. I find it has helped my writing, and I have a good time. If there is any other of my fun rp moments I hope to post them.

Tracer Bullet said...

The story doesn't make sense unless you've herd the rest of it. Besides, he killed the vampires way to easily.

Aly K. said...

Dude. Love this stuff. I'm in that roleplay, back on AvatarSpirit.Net; I'm ConfusedShipper123. It's really hard for me to keep up with you guys writing amazing stuff like that... I think it's pretty cool. Can't wait to see more.

~Aly-chan

Dibsy said...

Dude, this is totally awesome! Love the vamps. Always loved 'em. I tried sucking my blood once...? -_- I usually keep my homicidal rage to myself, though. i would probably be arrested if I didn't. No control... TT.TT

Nathaniel said...

CS123. No way! I'm Nightmare13. Wait, you probably know that. Anyways, thanks for the comments!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Tracer Bullet. The way he killed those vampires was waaaay too easy. Vampires are made of tougher stuff than sword-cuttable flesh. You should read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, and incredibly mythologically informative on the topic of vampires.

However, it was very well written. Keep up the good work!

-Katherine

Nathaniel said...

I based this more on the tv series Angel. Plus this had things layed out for vapires.