Friday, July 18, 2008

Dr.Horrible.

I am a fan of the television writer Joss Whedon. He has done great work. The works of his that I have seen consist of Firefly, Serenity, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel. But what has he been doing for the writer's strike. Well he has been working on something else. It's called, Dr.Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. I have watched it, and it is hysterical! It's about a small time super villain, who is trying to make the big leagues. So far there isn't a lot of things done on it. It has two 13 minute parts out so far. It features a lot of laughs, some songs, and a great cast.

Neil Patrick Harris, as Doctor Horrible (The main character.)

Nathan Fillon, as Captain Hammer (The nemesis.)

And Felucia Day, as Penny (The love interest.)

It is good times in a video. I encourage the watching of it, and thus I give you the link.
http://www.drhorrible.com/

UPDATE: Okay, all three parts are now up. But as of tomorrow (July 20.) you must download the videos. So if you don't want to download, hurry up and watch it now! HURRY!

Please enjoy it like

Nathaniel.

16 comments:

Dibsy said...

Nice!! By the way, you got a blog award by me!!! Hurray for you!!!

Nathaniel said...

Alright! I would like to thank my parents, for bringing me up right. My friends, for helping me through this crazy time. I would also like to honor the academy, for all that I have learned, and the good times I've had here. Above all, I would like to thank a very special person, someone who saved my life, and without that person, I would have died. I would like to thank Batman, who saved me from being hit by a car, while Superman just stood by and watched. He even helped me get clean, I am now drug free. Though I don't remember ever taking drugs, but Batman helped me through that. I would like to thank all of you, for giving me this chance, but I don't thank you as much as I thank Batman.

(PS: The Dark Knight was so sweet, that Slugworth (Willy Wonka.) turned away from the factory, and came after the movie. He was tazed to death, in an LA airport, it was a great loss to society. But the gain of the movie The Dark Knight was greater, far greater. So go watch it.)

Leah said...

Dude... my friend Ella's dad just made us watch that like 2 days ago. It's kind of creepy. But Dr. Horrible is funny!

Nathaniel said...

Well the ending of Dr.Horrible was sad. But I did get a letter of recomendation from the thurough bred of sin, that's right, Bad Horse himself. So all is forgiven. But yeah, The Dark Knight was creepy, and The Joker was done extra, extra creepy, which made for a great movie. Anyways, the roleplaying forum I'm on has been shut down for a little while. I am editing chapter one. It is waaay longer than the prologue, so it will be up tomorrow. I hope you guys like it.

Leah said...

Dude, my friend just asked me to see that with her on Tuesday. I feel like such a stalker, seeing Dr. Horrible, and then you blog about it. And now I'm going to see the Dark Knight. Dude...

L.T. John said...

That was pure awesomesauce in a can! Did you read the free comic? Captain Hammer is my hero, and I plan to buy a T-shirt to let the world know it.

Nathaniel said...

I'm reading your future. By the way. I have now developed a horrible death whinnie. THE DARK KNIGHT IS GREAT!

Dibsy said...

Lol, if that's your speech mine's should be longer-I got 3 blog award! I am an official celeb! Hurrah! ^^

Dibsy said...

Ello! The Ozmics is lonely-no one comments anymore!!! D: And I'm already into Chapter 6 and 7!

Nathaniel said...

I tried reading it, but the order was screwed up.

Aly K. said...

It sounds pretty funny and interesting. My friend's obssessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer, so I may watch this at some point... :) Interesting blogness, Nattie-kun. 8)

Nathaniel said...

It is, unfortunately, only available on iTunes now. Also tell your friend that they are probably cool, but I don't really know that for sure.

Leah said...

Our friend isn't cool. *jk* yeah, she is pretty cool.

Nathaniel said...

Damn straight!

Dibsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dibsy said...

...what do you mean by 'screwed up'? Did you read the order wrong, or...?