Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's back.

That's right, it's time for the return of.....

Philosophical Fun!

1. Your calling won't come and get you. You have to find it.

2. All that is reality is based upon what we can comprehend.

3. Sand in a desert will never stay in the same place forever.

4. As the world around us crumbles, we have to find the rare happy moments.

5. When the wind blows it makes waves on the ocean.

These are all serious philosophies for today, enjoy!

Fingers are used to point. Just ask

Nathaniel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those kind of remind me of sayings I hear all the time. You want to know my favorite? Here it is:

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Yeah, it took me a few times to figure it out, and I'm not even entirely sure now that I know what it means! So yeah, good luck figuring out this one...

I've also heard other things like...

1. Love like you've never been hurt.

2. You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.

3. Why blend in if you're born to stand out?

4. Keep reaching for the stars.

5. Live every day as your last.

6. It's much easier to smile than to frown.

7. When you're passionate, everyone notices.

8. It's amazing what can be accomplished when no one cares who gets the credit.

9. You should really taste your words before you spit them out.

10. Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

Yes, I quoted Forrest Gump on that last one. But anyway, that's my mini Philosophical Fun entry. If you could call that philosophical in any way...

Nathaniel said...

Well actually, these are all ones I came up with. Also Forest Gump was amazing. I do write these, they may sound farmiliar, but I expressed them in my own way. The other two ones were a little more joke ones, but these are seriouse. Anyways enjoy!

Anonymous said...

coolness. I can't come up with stuff like that... My mind just doesn't work that way :D