Thursday, July 24, 2008

I have a dragon egg!?

(Read this like I have a British accent. It's more entertaining.)

I woke up this morning. I was really tired. I saw this little egg on a signature for a forum rp. By it said. "Click the egg. I don't want my dragon to die." So being the fantasy animal lover I am, clicked the egg. It said at the bottom of the page it sent me to, get one of your own. Me being tired, and the twit I am clicked that link. Before I knew it, I was part of Dragon Cave. Now I left my computer for a while, then came back. I then realized what a dork I would look like if I had a little egg in my signature. So I looked at my options. I looked at the options page, and found three possible options. One being keep it. I will go into something here. My other options were:

Kill: Which I felt would make me into some kind of murderer. I really didn't want to destroy the little blob of pixles.

Abandon: It didn't feel right. I would feel like an asshole if I just up and abandoned it.

So you see, I was hoping for a, find a good owner and move on with your life option. There of course there wasn't. So I was stuck with the egg. I didn't really want to keep it, but needed to, because I'm sympathetic like that. So now I still have the egg. I've decided that this actually might be good fun, so I will keep you posted on the growth of my "Dragon" while it lives on. So please, click on the poor little guy, by going to this link. http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/Nightmare13

Till next time

Nathaniel.

Wait wait, hold on. That exit wasn't quite as weird as usual.

By dragon named,

Nathaniel.

13 comments:

Leah said...

I'm having trouble with Dragon Cave. I just don't know my computer well enough... I guess I should get on more often! Yeah... I seriously don't understand it.

Nathaniel said...

Me neither. I just don't have the guts to kill it. I'm just hoping people help with this.

Leah said...

No, I can't figure out how to get my egg. It's being seriously mean to me.

Nathaniel said...

I just clicked really fast.

Leah said...

What did you click on?

Tracer Bullet said...

What the hell Natty? How could you just waltz onto the web and come out with a dragon egg? Besides it's pixles oriented into a programed format to appear like the egg of a dragon...it isn't real! Anyway. Your right about the sympathy for animals thing but sometimes that can hurt you. I'm not saying to get rid of that sense of mercy just that sometimes you need to do things against your own concience.

Anonymous said...

Tracer Bullet, your comment was hilarious! Maybe I have a weird sense of humour, but whatever.

Anyway, Nathaniel: I think it's sweet that you don't want to kill or abandon the egg. Personally, despite my love of dragons, I would have ruthlessly destroyed the little blob of pixels. It's not real; I would have felt no guilt.

Nathaniel said...

Okay. i get that and have mentioned it several times. I'm just a little to sympathetic towards pixle blobs. Plus, I like to keep my imgination open. And I thought you were above brutal murders. I bet you would have taken pixle egg and shot it in the back of the head, exicutioner style in a courtyard, and not let the children look away.

Leah said...

You know what? Somewhere in that little blob of pixels is a heart. Could you destroy something with heart? Could you? Tell me that.

Nathaniel said...

No, no I can't. That's why I didn't.

Leah said...

You're a good human being.

(quote from J.R.)

Nathaniel said...

YAY! Take that Nixon!

Leah said...

Okay... um... great...