Monday, May 26, 2008

Readers' Choice

I bet you all realised that I have yet to write a story. I will change that now, I am giving the readers two options for a story. I here by declare that on Sunday June first I will write the first part of one of the two choices given. I also need a team of writers willing to help me with these stories, in a round about story. If you want in then E-mail me at nightmare_13@live.ca.

Here is choice number one entitled: Land of Last Names. Here's the pitch. The story is centered around a boy named Charles Monk. Monk lives in a land where, you are given your job based on your last name. Since Monks don't have children, a hand full of babies are given this last name, and must become a monk. Unfortunately he wants to be an artist, but that is against the law. He has to find a way out of this cruel system, follow him on his journey to fulfill his destiny, along with his friend Drew Slacker.

Number two: Back to the UK. This is the story of Benny Bucktooth, the beaver. This is the story based on the attempt to re introduce beavers into the lands of the UK. Can Benny and his kind re settle into where other beavers once existed.

Those are the two choices, I will be putting up a pole to vote on, and if anyone is interested in writing then E-mail me at the address given above.

You are dismissed.

Nathaniel.

No comments: