Saturday, May 17, 2008

Damn copywright laws

Well I have just covered the mistake that I made in the title and address. I didn't realize that I had been spelling writer wrighter until recently and I was caught up in a few realy great books lately (the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series.) So anyways I would say I did a pretty good job on changing the blog to a blog with a well wrighten title and address, I even added a blog description. I think that would make me cocky though, saying I did a great job. But none the less here is a script on what congragulating myself would look like.


(Stage changes to an office scene.)

Nathaniel A: Whoa Nathaniel you did a great job.



Nathaniel B: I know I do grrrrrrrrrreat job on blog.



Nathaniel A: Nathaniel you seem to sound like you are an ogre.



Nathaniel B: O course I sound like ogre I ogre!



Nathaniel A: Wow I never realized that, But don't ogres have poor spelling.



Nathaniel B: Well in accuallity when I am in the process of wrighting I may sound which ever way I like beacause I may spell things differently. I have fork in nose!



Nathaniel A: That is some kind of cool I havn't decided which though.



Nathaniel B: I think I get pat on back!



Nathaniel A: Oh, what? Yes a pat on the back seems rather in order. But I can't because of your ogreish spikes! Hmmmm.

(Nathaniel C enters from right.)


Nathaniel C (WITH BRITTISH ACCENT!): Myess fellow Nathaniels you have-.

Nathaniel A: Oh Nathaniel good I have just had a grrrrreat Idea.

Other Nathaniels: Huh/Myess.

Nathaniel A: Well this is a bit of a pickle, we share the same name, but it only becomes apparent in a three way conversation. Hmmmmmmmmm, I know, I can be Nathaniel A, ogre can be Nathaniel B and you are Nathaniel C.

Nathaniel C: But I wish to have the honorable monacre of Nathaniel A.

Nathaniel B: Me want that name too.

Nathaniel A: Listen that's what it says on the side of the screen so that's how we'll do things. We don't want to upset the readers so that is that.

Nathaniel C: I suppose that is the most resonable thing to do.

Nathaniel A: Good. Naow as I was saying Nathaniel C can I give you a pat on the back for Nathaniel B.

Nathaniel C: My word Nathaniel A You are quite the problem solver.

Nathaniel B: That plan smart Nathaniel A.

(Nathaniel A pats Nathaniel C on the back.)

Nathaniel B: Mmmmmm sweet recognition.

Nathaniel A: Well now that that's solved why did you barge in Nathaniel C?

Nathaniel C: I came in to tell you that Mr. Anthony Tiger wish's to speak with well now both of you about your uses of the term grrrrrreat.

Nathaniel A: I suppose he wants to talk to you now too.

Nathaniel C (depressed): Myess I suppose so.

Nathaniel A: Damn copywright laws.

(All exit to left, with heads low. Remake living room scene. Jemaine and Grandpa renter.)

Grandpa: And that is how Harry Potter and the brand muffin came to be.

Jemaine: Gandpa you didn't tell a story at all you just said, and that is how Harry Potter and the brand muffin came to be.

Grandpa: Back in my day we didn't have a grandpa to tell us stories. (Etc)

(After hours of rambling)

Grandpa: you kids with your high tech rocks, strings,twigs and grandparents!

Jemaine: Sorry I wasn't listening I playing my PSP.

(Grandpa brightens.)

Grandpa: Now that is good old fashioned entertanement.

Jemaine: Accualy I think I've played enough. I'll go read a book.

Grandpa: You techie get back here and play.

(Grandpa begins chasing Jemaine and both exit left while runing.)

(Curtain closes the characters take a bow to the Spiderman theme)

(Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo doo,doo, doo, doo, doo, doo.)

Lyres are NOT for losers.

Nathaniel

No comments: