Monday, May 19, 2008

Bad spelling

I guess you've discovered that for the first couple of my posts that I have incorrectly spelt write and writer. If you are a new reader than you didn't know about how the title was and address were spelt Wrighters playhouse. All I can say is that I am very sorry for this mix up and that I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

On a side note I have now seen Prince Caspian. My view is that I was a little disappointed with a couple of things, firstly it was very inaccurate, secondly The actor who played Caspian was a Spanish pretty boy, I actually expected him to give a half ass speech and dramatically turn his head and say "I look so good." Other than that it was a great movie, and one worth seeing. I'd give it a 8 out of 10.

Fly like the unicorn.

Nathaniel

No comments: