Friday, November 7, 2008

Updating about my neglect.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I might just keep this short because I suck like that. Not a lot has happened in the world of me, though I'm currently writing a review on the movie 'The Mist' that will be out up here. For those who haven't seen 'The Mist' then you might not want to read it, because it is filled with spoilers.



Other than this, I have a five day weekend. This calls for me yelling victory, which I won't do. So far I have done nothing on my day off.

Anyways, new picture is my cousin Eva. She is very cute.

On the new area, videos, is Slaughter Your World. It is a mockery of the song, Part of Your World, from the little mermaid. Do not watch it on a weak stomach, seriously. It is a pretty acquired taste, though i enjoyed it, it made me laugh. Besides this, it is from the web comic series, Looking for a Group, the character being Richard, the undead warlock, who is the comic relief character. There may be another reference to it in the future, with a play on the Discovery Channel add, though in comic form.

This weeks pole is about pets. What kind, or if you have one at all.

Not much this week, so yeah.

KEEP ON ROCKING!

Nathaniel.

3 comments:

Dibsy said...

Hmmm...? This is lonely...

Leah said...

It really is...

Dibsy said...

HUM...

You know, I'm gonna get a wig.