Monday, November 24, 2008

I find it kind of funny. (I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.)

Well, I've some up with the video of the week. It's the music video for a song called 'Mad World'. I like the song a lot, so I decided to check out the music video.(First video) It was awesome! I just found it really creative, and cool! It's something that I would like to go in front of a building and do with some friends. If you watch the video, you would understand.

Also, I feel like I'm not fulfilling my duty as a writer in 'Writer's Playhouse'. I don't know why, but I had planned out that corny name a long time before the blog came to be. I just always thought it had a nice ring to it.

More side stuff! I wonder what it's like to have a dream die? I mean, I'm too young to have had any of my dreams go up in flames, but I've always wondered what it was like. The funny part is that I'll never know, because now, one of my dreams is to have a dream go up in flames. Damn.

I feel insane. I mean, I freak my self out with weird compulsions, like having this shock run through your body, that makes all of your muscles stretch all at once. It really makes me feel like some crazy child. It's weird.

Have you ever tried running up a down escalator. I have, and it's hard. Especially when you finally get off. You need to jump, and every time I freak out, because I think I'm going to fall. And when you do make it, feels so weird, and unnatural.

Ever get that feeling when you close your eyes that the world is in a different state, or your body is. Like one time it felt like my neck was curled so that it rested on my shoulder, but it was a really long neck, and my neck surrounded my head, and my leg was twisted upwards, like the way bones aren't supposed to bend. It was very comfy. Or when your finally getting to sleep, and it feels like your floating away from your bed. That is freaky stuff.

If I had to make up a stripper name, I would be Nestea. I think it fits. It kind of rhymes with Natty, and it's a sugar, like cocoa, or something.

This question has been bugging me. If I could blow things up with my mind, would I really have the heart to do it? I mean, sure, it would be awesome to blow things up with my mind, but would I ever look at the Internet game kitten cannon again? I mean, they blow up cats, and sure, I'd say that I would blow up a cat with mind explosions if it made me sound cool or interesting, but if it really came down to it, would I kill the kitten? I like to think not. I like to think that I'm a better person than that. I like to think that cats are cooler than dogs, but somehow, it just doesn't register as correct, I mean, sure felines include lions, tigers, leopards, and cheetahs, but come on! K9s have wolves! Wolves rock! They also get foxes. Foxes are cool because they both just are, and that their species is called vulpine. And that's a fact.

I may have brought this up earlier, but I think that I should come up with my own slang. Like, kiwi, for awesome. Like "MAN! THIS PARTY IS KIWI!" Or like syphulosaurus for sucks, like "Geez Jared! Your parents syphlosaurus!" Just as a couple. But maybe things closer to the actual words. I think dazzleman will be a cool guy. Just because my brother used it for a while. But I would need a whole new word for girls. I think that I'll use Raz for my awesome word, cause it sounds like a short Rasputin. He was one tricky fellow.

For all of you who think I'm on drugs, I am not. I just felt like thinking out loud for a while. I probably scared a lot of you with this stuff, and for that, I'm sorry.

Please don't take this all too seriously.

Nathaniel.

11 comments:

Dibsy said...

Heey Nestea...mine would still be Dibsy. :P

Coady said...

erm.... im ending this discussion now.

Dibsy said...

Oy Coco, what would your stripper name be/ XD

Leah said...

I ish back! I missed you all so much while my computer was (is) being a dumbtard. *hugs all*

Aly K. said...

Niceness, my dear Nestea. Yeah. My name... I wouldn't have one, cuz I wouldn't do it. xDDDD Btw, <3 that song. Both the Tears for Fears (?) and the other one...

Also, I own you in hugging children.

Nathaniel said...

See, Aly can make a comment on my work! Silly people.

Hey Lea. How's your movie coming? I hear you've decided on a title. "In Pursuit of Lex." It'll be a smash hit I'm sure.

Dibsy said...

I MUST watch the preview, but I'm afraid I'd have to watch with my parents, it'd be rated R.

JUST KIDDIN! ^^ (hugs) I've been a missin' you, Leelee!!!!! (i thought you were dead!)

Ahhh, it's nice to know I know you enough on the computer to say these things to you people. (sighs)

I just noticed that the subject of this post rhymes! :D Let's sing!

Nathaniel said...

Uh, Dibs, those are lyrics from the song that I posted, I wouldn't find it surprising that they rhyme.

Oh, and you can't own me at hugging. I've actually been in a hug off lasting over half an hour. I won. I could have gone waaaaaaay longer too. I am the hug lord.

Also, even if you did own me at hugging, I own you at psychiatry.

Aly K. said...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! *eveelsnarlofgrowlness*

RAWR!

I still so totally own you at hugging anyway! SO HA!

And, yeah.

In Pursuit of Lex. 8) XDDD

Nathaniel said...

Thank you. I take pride in my work.

Dibsy said...

Omy, can I start a script??