Friday, September 19, 2008

Hello Dr.Marbles!

Hey guys. I'm feeling random, which is where this came from. So yeah, one thing you should know is that Johnny looks like a red version of the cookie monster, and sounds like it too.

Johnny: I are Johnny. I are sick! I am go see docotor. Docotor is friend. You not see, but I nods when I say he is friend. See, I do again. Docotor is friend. See, I nod! But you no bore me with how you head nods. I go to docotor now. Put on the bunny shoes! Bye!

(Walks out door, and onto street.)

Johny: What you doing following me, is creepy! No! Stop following! People on street giving looks that are weird! Fine, you come along, but don't make me look not cool. Man, you so stupid!

(Walks for a small while and enters building.)

Johnny: Hello docotor Marbles!

Dr.Maple: It's Dr.Maple Johnny.

Johnny: Wow, you know name!

Dr.Maple: Yeah, I know your name, Johnny.

(Johnny stares at Dr.Maple for a couple seconds.)

Johnny: That's weird.

Dr.Maple: So Johnny, why are you here today?

Johnny: I are sick!

Dr.Maple: You don't seem sick.

Johnny: But my thermommyoter said I wasisisisisisis!

Dr.Maple: *Sigh* Have you been eating fresh chocolate fondu, with your thermomiter, and then checking your temperature again?

(Johnny pauses.)

Johnny: I have no spoons.

Dr.Maple: Well then we'll go steal some plastic ones fromt the cafeteria.

Johnny: I don't want any! They the work of Japanese!

(Dr.Maple gives a questioning look.)

Dr.Maple: Then how about a fork?

Johnny: No! That was Jews! (Suck it! I'm part Jewish!)

Dr.Maple: How about a ladle.

(Johnny pauses to think.)

Johnny: Okay!

Dr.Maple: Good. Go pick up one on your way home, and then don't let that fondu go to waste.

Johnny: OKAY! BYE DOCOTOR MARBLES!

(Johnny runs out the door, and after he does, Dr.Maple sighs, shakes his head, and heads to his desk.)

(Screen cuts, and goes to Johnny. Johnny laughs a cookie monster laugh, and starts attempting to eat the fondu with a lable. Looks up, and cookie monster laughs again.)

4 comments:

Aly K. said...

XDDDDDDDDDDD

That was really random, but it made me laugh. XD ^^

Leah said...

That was... well... I can't quite come up with words to describe just how weird that was...

Dibsy said...

HEY! I thought I was the first commentor... :( Darn computer didn't post.

Dibsy said...

I seriously love this one!!!! :DDDD