Thursday, June 19, 2008

Oh how sad to be a human.

Hey everybody. I'm off for exams so yeah, I was walking around with a cane and acting pompous, I got bored and decided to write this. I think each species has a purpose in the world, like ants are supposed to make us feel bad that we don't work that hard, and the platypus was made for all other species to laugh at. Well the sad truth is that the Humans are made to hunt. Look at it like this, we hunt animals and the population keeps in check, why i that. If humans don't hunt then we have over population. Yes from time to time we get carried away and extinct a species or too, but it's what were made to do. Humans were made to make sure our world isn't overcrowded. We kill things in the process, but it must be done, it is a part of the circle of life, and if you don't like it then are you truly a human? Yes technically, but it is the purpose of our species to make sure only those invited get into the party. Don't get me wrong, I don't like to see little sheep's beheaded, but it's the nature of things, and I can just look the other way. Vegetarians, if you are one because you care about animals, screw you. If you let that seal pup go, it kills a lot more fish then one, and it will cause havoc to let them all go. Focus on tigers and endangered species, not the perfectly normally populous of the seal. I am not saying, let's go kill all the animals, I'm saying were doing good, and it's okay to kill animals for the right reasons. It is a sad truth, but a truth none the less. Take this as you will.

I pity the fool that messes with,

Nathaniel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're partly right. I think we were also created to take care of the animals. I think we're the smartest species on the planet (maybe dolphins are smarter, but the don't have opposable thumbs, so...) so we are basically superior to the other animals. we're in charge, and we need to govern carefully. We need to protect all the other animals.

Tracer Bullet said...

First of all I don't think that we were created but that's not the point. Humans are destroying the worlds wildlife slowly but surely. It is the instinct of all creatures to bread, to get bigger. But since humans have no natural predators our population just keeps growing and growing and growing and growing...

Ben Sparkes said...

I must agree with tracer bullet, we hunt other animals to keep the population under control but who keeps us under control, take england and newfoundland, our population is around 500000, but in the same if not smaller space in england, there are roughly 100 million people. One has to wonder, are we on the verge of another disasterous depression?