Friday, June 6, 2008

Clouds of DOOM!

I have come to a realization, an epiphany of sorts. For those of you who do not know, I am moving from my home town. We were supposed to have moved in August but we didn't. I kept telling myself that there was no point in doing anything new because I would be gone next month, but I never was. Now it seems we are moving this August, but I doubt it. My point is that I have wasted a year of my life. I let the possibility of moving hang over me like a cloud of impending doom, and let it prevent me from doing everything, like a child restricted to his home because of a storm. I have learned something though, to live in the moment. Yeah I know if I live in the moment too much then it would be bad but I have too. You know what I'm going to do is go out in that storm give that cloud the bird and tell him to jog on, and I'm gonna move that cloud and let the sun through, and that ****ing cloud can go to hell. I am sorry for the cursing but it is the only way to get my point across, I need to start living in the moment and let that cloud sail by as I direct it with a certain finger that isn't the index.

Bye Bye Cloud!

Nathaniel.

1 comment:

Tracer Bullet said...

Who cares about moving? As you said you need to live in the moment. Take up whatever you want. In fact I encourage you to. You'll give yourself a wider range of experiences. If you realy like something you can find a club of it where you're going or start one. Heh! Heh! Monkey knife fight!