Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Miss Me?

Hey guys I'm back! I know I haven't posted for a while, and I apologize. About part two of Land of Last Names, well the writer has died..... NOT! Well Katherine has had to study for exams a lot, and so have I, and I have joined and made an obligation to another site as well, this does not mean I will abandon all of you here. I've just been really busy, oh and back to part two, I have recived the first couple paragraphs, so I'm hoping Katherine will be done for this weekend, I will keep you posted, puntastic am I.

Next time on, show, stuff.

Nathaniel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah about that...haha, I'll try to get the story done, but no promises. I don't think I've written enough yet (only two pages on twelve point font), so it might be a while. But I promise, I WILL try my hardest to get it done in time.

-Katherine