Friday, May 29, 2009

What's Up?

So I finally updated the apps on the blog, and nothing much has happened since I last posted.

I've been stuck in work. I have so many projects, and studying with exams right round the corner then France. Yes, France, then Spain then England, and maybe even Italy at some point. I know I should be excited, but I really don't want to go to Europe this summer, but I have to go. I HAVE to go to France. You never say that! France is like Love central, and sterotypically all of the girls are pretty, and it has an awesome climate, and beautiful landscape. But I don't want that, especially not the girls part. Not at all keen on that part at all. (In other words, I love you Aly, and you're beautiful, I was just pointing out one of the general reasons some people go.) I'm not sure why I don't want to go though I mean it's France. We're staying in an appartment by the Eifel Tower for a few days. It's freaking Paris! Nobody doesn't want to go! Here is a kidnap scenario!

"What the hell is going on!?"

"We're kidnapping you."

"Oh hell no! Where are you taking me!?" *struggles*

"We are kidnapping you to France."

"You'll never take me ali- wait, France. Like THE France, the contry?"

"Yes."

"Alright! I've always wanted to go to France! This is going to be awesome!"

"Yeah! I know!"

"France with the pretty ladies, and the- hey wait, where in France are we going?"

"Paris, we'll be staying at an appartment overlooking the Eifel Tower area."

"PARIS! THE PARIS! CITY OF FREAKING LOVE PARIS!? OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO PARIS!"

"Aw man! I know right! That, like the whole gravity of the experience save for the kidnapping is totally just sinking in! I'm going to Paris baby!"

"You- you know what we have to do? We have to try escargot, oh! Oh! And frog legs! Dude we HAVE to!"

"Aw no way man that's gross!"

"Come on! When in Paris man!"

*ponders for a second.* "OK the saying is when in Rome, but still you're right!"

"Alright! But I hope you know that your need to be the smartest guy in the room is very off putting."

"Why do you think I kidnapped you. It's probably also why I'm still alone."

OK, I got a little off track, but you get the point right? I'm really weird for not wanting to tour Europe for a month. I have a feeling though that it's because I doubt I would have interenet connection, and *sniffles* I'll miss you guys.

After a sentemental moment, my new apps. We'll start with the pole. I think I should become more serious about the blog, and I want your opinions.

Next is Flea Market Montgomery. This is pretty much the worst add ever, but still the greatest. It's so bad it's good.

Lastly the picture. This is Virgil Falconer, my first rp character. A character made for Stranded, a desert island rp. It worked for a little bit, but the whole rp went to hell when Cannibles are introduced and some people went in to help the fight including my own Virgil. He was left unconcious in a cave for the cannibles to eat. It was still fun. I had a good time with that rp.

Over and out!

Natty Man.

6 comments:

Dibsy said...

Um. Lol. xD

Tracer Bullet said...

Well that sounds ... interesting. But seriously, all you can do, I guess, is to not do anything to make the trip longer. Oh, and while your there would you mind spying on the Russians for me? My last operative kind of got discovered. Yeah right. Enjoy Europe anyway.

forever.yours said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

That sounds cool. Despite your not wanting to go, I do hope you have fun in Europe.

Aly K. said...

xD Heh. That's alright. I really, really hope you enjoy yourself in Europe. It sounds like it'll be amazing. And that dialogue was random, but totally hilarious. XD

Anyway, did you draw that?! Because it's amazing! And the roleplay always looked slightly interesting... but yeah. :) And I don't mind about the stereotypical reasons for visiting France. I do hope you enjoy yourself. And I wish I could go with you or something. xD

Take a breather, don't get too stressed out.

I love you, Nattie. *hugs*

:)

Thanks for another post! And you should be more... well, frequent on posting, but that makes me a hypocrite, because I suck at updating now, so... meh. Whatever works for you.

*hugs again*

Love you.

<3

Aly

Nathaniel said...

Thanks. Also, I did not draw that. I could only dream of drawing like that.

And I wish you could come with me too. That would make this the best vacation ever. Thanks for not hating me for the stereotypical reasons.

I will... after I freak out about Obama.

I love you too Aly. *hugs tight* heart :)

I think I will. I've got a lot of story ideas, mainly just scenes that I want to string together. It's OK. You're better than me. XP

*hugs back again*

Love you too. heart

Nathaniel.