Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I haven't posted for a while have I?

Well all that's really happened since I posted was a lot. Tons of stressful school stuff, and shit at school, but since I'm feeling optemistic, I'm going to tell you about how me and Aly got together.

Aly is a regular commenter on the blog, and my girl friend. I was in a relationship with Carls who was on blogger for a short time a few weeks back. And we had drifted apart a bit after two months, but we sort of remained friends. And uh, I'm a mean person, and started liking Aly before we officially broke up, but while we were on not so good terms. This all happening after easter break. About two weeks after me and Carls broke up, I told Aly I liked her, and was kind of surprised to hear that she liked me too. And this is pretty much really old news anyways, so I'll just say that I'm with Aly and loving it, and her. You mean so much to me Aly... sorry for not having more to say on this topic.

In writing news I prepared an exert from the probably abandoned Vendetta. As well as got part way through another exert for a story called Run Run as Fast as You Can. And am thinking of just writing old style story telling, though I doubt it would work too well. I have definetly also stolen some of the idea from Percy Jackson and the Olympians, which by the way had an amazing conclusion, a consistantly awesome series to the end. If I wasn't swamped with home work I might actually do this. Anyways, I'll take it one step at a time, and translate the Vendetta exert from my math book to the computer.

I am also the dady of an egg baby named Annabeth Eve Isabelle Leon, Annabeth from Percy Jackson, and Eve and Isabelle are the names of both my Grandmothers, so I used them as middle names. She's brown.

Nathaniel Leon. He might have ADD. Hopefully Dislexia too. *crosses fingers* (Just for you Calvin.)

9 comments:

Aly K. said...

Nattie, thank you so, so much. <3 I love every minute with you. <3 I'm so lucky to be with someone as amazing you. :)

And your story sounds pretty good, as well as those books. But I've never read them, unfortunately. D: But that sounds cool.

And your egg. Awww. Heheh. :) ^^

Nathaniel said...

You're welcome. heart. And I love every minute with you too. heart. And it isn't luck. I love you either way. But I'm lucky to have found you. :)

Thank you very much. :) It's a good series if you like greek mythology.

:)

Dibsy said...

Whoa. I never knew you guys knew each other in real life. =O

Leah said...

I want to see Annabeth! She has a really cool name, man. :)

Aly K. said...

It certainly isn't luck that we found each other the way we did. *hugs*

Cool. :) I might check it out, though I don't know that much about Greek Mythology yet.

And... Dibs... heh... well... we haven't yet, but, don't worry about us...

Tracer Bullet said...

??? Annabeth??? Greek mytholgy: facinating subject, end of story.

Nathaniel said...

Yeah, how could I not notice somebody as amazing as you. *hugs*

Don't worry. It's all modern times, and they walk you through any greek history you don't understand.

Thanks Leah, I like it too.

And Tobs, don't freak out about the not meeting thing. We're doing fine without physical contact. *shrugs* It's the price of having somebody do wonderful.

Hey Tracer, did you pick up that thing at the end, also yeah. Some girl who also reads the series said she would name hers Percy, but she didn't. But it's still a nice name.

Dibsy said...

-faints-

Awwww... <3

Unknown said...

Hey,

Sorry I'm a little slow on the uptake. I haven't checked on your blog in like FOREVER (sorry, i've been kinda busy). But OH MY GOSH! How flippin cute is that?? It's so adorable, I'm like sitting here crying! Congratulations, both of you!! This actually make me so happy =P

-Katherine