Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A quick summary of the rest of the Silver series.

Alright, I have had a lot of comments on this. I think the story for Silver was pretty good, but I just don't feel into the story anymore. Kind of lost intrest when I fell for Carls. Still, it's a sacrafice I was more than willing to make. I didn't know how to continue, and I wasn't quite depressed enough to write my depressing story. Long story short, gang of werewolves, gang of vampires. Shit happens, they find out how they are made, in certain cases of death, if you are deemed worthy, you turn into one of them. I also didn't have any plans for the second chapter besides walk around being a depressing prick, who finds a little girl, who later on turns out to be a reletive of his past life. Bladdy bla, the obvious fore shadowing in the start shows that a vampire buddy takes him away from the wolves who betray him or some crap, he starts staying with an old werewolf, studying something under him, then there was probably going to be a sequal called Blood, where it continues fromt the point of view of the Vampire who helped him, who is also somewhat depressing, and meets a girl who falls in love with him or something. Once again pasts come up, girl finds out vamp boy was her arranged fiancee past life style, she also finds out how to become a vampire, takes her chances and kills herself. Boy finds out he loved her, then she's reborn a werewolf, under the name Ash, (pheonix, hint hint.) he becomes even more depressing, while a PI gets on the trail of the gangs. Viewpoint switches to the PI, and the third part of the series, Fire starts, I belive. After that everything goes to a flaming pile of ass, where the first protaganist ends up defeating an old foe, with magic daggers, or something, and then the old werewolf's old buddy comes up, then stuff happens, and they all, either die, or live happily ever after, I haven't decided.

4 comments:

Aly K. said...

Wow. That was... summarized. o.o

XD Nice language, there, Nattie... ^^'

Hm. Sounds interesting. You don't have to finish them if you don't want to, but I liked the ideas. :)

Sounds good, Nathaniel.

Leah said...

That sounds really good. :)

Nathaniel said...

The whole point is that it isn't good. It was way to angsty, plus I couldn't figure out how to lace everything together. I did however create a systeme for which the werewolves and vampires operate that makes me happy, because it sounds reletively origional.

Aly K. said...

Original is good.

Angsty... eh, I'd read it. But that's okay if you don't want to continue it. Lacing things together is something I struggle with too. xP