Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I need to get more creative, or something.

I'm thinking of updating pictures and such, but I need a story to occupy my time. I was thinking of getting back to Silver, since people seemed to like the idea, but I'm not sure. I have several ideas actually.

Vendetta

Astrologists

And there was totally another one, but it was either a fan thing, or I ripped it off of something, which sums up the majority of my rejected ideas. The fan stuff might make it to rps though. Alright, I'll explain both ideas.

Vendetta was spawned from me really liking the word, and so I searched it. My results were an Italian right to kill one who killed your friend or family in a fair fight. This was of course around Shakespear time, and Vedetta actually took effect in Romeo and Juliet, when Tybsy kills Merc Cutio. Sorry, I make up my own names for the characters. So Romeo kills the radio star... I mean Tybalt. (Obscure eighties music reference away!) So my idea was that it's the story of a kid who has his home attacked by a feuding family, so he takes the right of Vendetta on them, but takes it to the extreme by hiring mercenaries to surround the other family's house so he can go kill the people who killed his family. Mainly a horror story, and it will not be told from the point of view of the kid, who will be like 16, and was married, settin' the time there, and his wife was killed as well as his family, and possibly friends. It will most likely be told from the point of view of the daughter of the house who is being murdered, and is running around their mansion with her douche of a fiancee. Needless to say, that both will probably die. So after all that, it might just be about a feud, because that is the other meaning of the word. Oh, and that isn't the official plot, but it's the one I'm leaning towards. Sorry I just want to have a story with the word Vendetta as a title.

Then Astrologists, name is not complete, is about an alternate history, or similar history, that is basically the same, with the exception that arts known as astrology are like magic. The magic uses stars and patterns and such to be able to shoot fire balls out of your bare hands, or other similar things, like laser blasting the crap out of somebody. Of course they are all based on actual astrology, like the chinese astrology involving the five elements of Fire Water Earth Wood and Metal. This will probably be called eastern astrology at some point, because I can't seem to find a form of astrology that fits the bill quite as well for Asia. I just need a good historical war or probably just make one up. Anywho, those are the two of them.

I found a huge rp that takes up an entire forum. You can buy ninja stars on the forum. I don't know if they are for flame wars or something, but it's pretty odd. Anyways, if you want to try it out, it's in the makings, I'll need to find the adress, but it's fantasy stuff, so yeah, check it out.

Other than that... I found my cell phone, yay!

Keep on rocking!

Nathaniel.

9 comments:

Aly K. said...

You are pretty darn creative if those are your story ideas. o.o

I think the both of them sound really awesome. But I'd like to hear more on the plot of the "Astrologists" story.

And the giant RP sounds pretty cool. 8)

Vendetta... sounds totally amazing. o.o And violent. Heh. But really good. :) I'd like to see all of those.

You're an awesome writer, Nathaniel. :)

Yay for cellphone finding! :D And obscure eighties music! :D I haven't actually heard that song, but it sounds... lovely. XD

Dibsy said...

You're really talented, Natty. ^^ Theren's no need to be modest about it.

Leah said...

The Vendetta story sounds amazing! (I'm not a horror addict at all.)

And go cell phone finding!s

Aly K. said...

*cough*Leahisahorroraddict*cough*

Anyways, I agree with Dibsy. You do have some awesome writing talent. :)

*hug*

Hope you're having a nice week! :)

-Aly

Cruz said...

dude! write them both! I wanna read the Vendetta one more, but that's cause I don't know much about astrology lol and woohoo for finding your phone, I'd die if I ever lost my phone, literally die, I text and email all day long plus Idk anyone's phone number by heart. Write em both Natty! *hugglz*

Nathaniel said...

Well I want to do Astrologists as a series centered around the Haulocost, and a Jewish boy and his siter escaping the concentration camp using what the Nazi's are looking for in the jewish people, the "Grand Star" astrology style, centered around the "Star of David" and holds some secrets to the miracles that Jesus could preform. So in short, a lost art that was passed down from a devine being. So something that some more fanatic Christians wouldn't mind knowing. But I feel like I would offend a lot of people.

Leah said...

Nattie, do let worrying about offending people stop you from writing. I've almost done that a few times, and it really screwed with my writing.

Just write what you want to write. Not everyone has to like it, and it really doesn't matter if they do.

Nathaniel said...

Normally I wouldn't care, but a lot of my family died in that tradgedy, so.

Tracer Bullet said...

In support of creativ freedom I say wright what you want and don't care about what anyone says, so long as you enjoy it yourself. The sad part about this kind of philosphy is that no one can give you advice...ever again! But seriously, just enjoy your subject and to hell with your critics.