Thursday, February 5, 2009

WANNA WRASTLE!?

I don't actually wanna wrastle you. Instead, I'll tell you the meaning of life. I have known it for years now, and have proposed the idea before, and during a conversation todayI was told it was a breakthrough, and that I should write a book about it. So, here goes, the meaning of life is....... *Drumroll.* Oh, wait, sorry, I'm not alowed to tell you. Sorry everybody!

Onto other things. Life in lab city is OK, I guess. We had a bit of group break up going around. Mitchell was thrown out of the group, a decision I don't really agree with. And the anime kids, because of a lack of better names, is split in two. It was a shame, they were always tight. So now the whole balance is thrown out of order, and now anime group A stole our spot at the lunch tables, and I might just join them, after I atone for my act of self defence, by punching Megan's cousin in the stomach after he pushed me over. I kind of deserved something like that, but not being pushed over. So I am caught in a dilema. Even though Coady can be an ass, he's a funnyish guy, and I like Andrew's company, he's more intellegent, and you can actually talk to him without being called a faggot. While Anime group A has my friend, though she's pissed at me about the cousin thing, Megan, who is friendly with Andrew, and intellegent, plus she's pretty much the only one who can recognize me as a decent human being in Lab City. But then there is Mitchell, who is acting like a real victim, and hates my guts, I'm pretty sure. But I don,t think that's fair to me, because I have more of a reason to hate him than he does to hate me, even though I have poked fun at him, and apologized, but my weakness of sounding srcastic when I'm not is thrown on. I hate that.

I've been rambling too long. Anyways, I do actually have the meaning of life hidden away in my pocket, but I don't like giving away the answer, so I'll leave you with this.

Ask yourself what you live for?

7 comments:

Dibsy said...

where've ya been nattoi?? i was publicly televised and you weren't there!

(hugs) i updated the alley cats. ^^

L.T. John said...

shit, man. I feel terrible for ya, what with all the LCBS and all. If I were you, I'd ditch them all, and read all day. Let things cool off, and all that.

Just hearing you really brings out the fact that there isn't much you can do, as you're stuck in a town to poor to buy one horse,but keep pushing on. You're smart, nice, and all that, and should make it out of there alive. Just give it some time.

Aly K. said...

*hug* It's been so long, Nattie!!!

I'm sorry, dude. :[ You're a really good person, and friend drama utterly sucks. I hope things get better.

I live for God. And for His purposes.

Nathaniel said...

Your sort of on the right track, well for you, I personally live for the people who care about me, and hopefully to change the world into a better place.

But this is an equation. How does living for god make you feel.

I'm ignoring the second part because your wrong. Say god gave you free will. He gave you free will for you, not him. You serve your purpose, and he serves his.

Leah said...

Natty! That really sucks, with what's going on in your life. I really hope it all gets better.

Megan said...

Things will all work out Nay-Nay :)
...Probably.
See you in school tomorrow~

Nathaniel said...

HOLY SOVIET RUSSIA! MEGAN!

See you in school.