Friday, January 9, 2009

So i was in the park when suddenly...

I'm entering a depression... I think. I just really hate the place I moved to is all, and I want to be home again. I'm actually starting to forget how certain people make me feel back home. Except you John, because you Skype me a lot. It sucks. It kind of hit hard when somebody asked me about school dances, or dances in general. I don't know why, but despite the fact that I have never been to a school dance, I have strong memories of them. Well, more like the repercussions of the next morning. The gossip of the night before, what happened and such. But one thing I do know, is that I hate them. Well, dances in general. I have been to those, and it is one of the most terrible things to endure, ever. I remember on my last visit to Saint John's I was at a dance, and I ended up (as always) in the corner, wishing I wasn't there, and that I was in the closest thing to home I had at the time, a cramped hotel room. Sole source of entertainment, my sister's copy of Twilight.

Here's a tip for knowing rock bottom. When you end up wanting to read Twilight, as a heterosexual male, and not even at the part where James comes in (shine on you crazy diamond) your there.

But for something of seemingly little value, it was of great importance. The concept of dance. I actually shed a tear, or six. All I know is that it was less than ten. I understand how important this is to the family, and our income, but to be tortured for money is even more unappealing than it sounds.

Depression is an annoyance. Almost more than Waldo. Whenever I find him he's always escaped and hidden again on the next page! I'm going to update pictures and stuff soon, and then there will be cake.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Dances are such a bitch, I totally agree. Except I wasn't forced to read twilight (I was chased into a bathroom to sob..)
And having read twilight, I feel bad for you.

Dibsy said...

this made my think and giggle at the same time. i think you somehow made me get some sort of syndrome similiar to bipolarness now.

i wouldn't know i never been to a dance... DX (is only in elementary school and is generally the baby of the blogger family)

depression is more annoying than waldo, but not by much. i hate u waldo.

Cruz said...

I guess I'm the weirdy, cuz I like school dances and Twilight, but that aside, I'm sorry you're so bummed... hope things get better for you *hugs*

ooooh I like cake! lol

Tracer Bullet said...

Depression is a natural emotion just like anger, happiness or fear. It's just one of the farther ends of sadness. In the end it all turns to perspective. If you view everything as negative that's going to be your view on your current situation. View the good things. I'm just saying this because it's true but i'm not much better myself.

I've never read Twilight and never been to a school dance so I don't feel educated enough to comment on those. Read the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, it's very good.

Leah said...

I don't mind school dances... except for all the pointless, needless grinding, and ear- shattering music... and those rapists that are my friends ex's.

*hugs Natty* It'll be okay!

Aly K. said...

I'm so sorry, Nattie. *hug* I really hope things get better. Think about the good things, like Tracer said. And... Lea, epically special comment. AHEM. MY DANCES ARE EPIC FUN! Except for the grapists... (grind-rapists). Yeah.
I've never really had a terrible experience at a dance. Mostly because the first time, they played all the amazing alternative rock/pop punk songs I requested and that made me happy, and the other two times I had my bestest friends who don't live in town with me.
*sigh* *huggles everyone*

Depression is totally made of suck, but it can get better! Think about the good stuff! We are here for you, Nattie-kun.

*huggle again*

Aly K. said...

And I enjoy cake. Do bring some cake.