Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Alley Cats.

Well, I'ma starting a new blog. YAY! But for all you dog lovers, it's about cats. BOO! I've been thinking about doing this for a while, and finally decided to see if it was worth my time.

Basically, the blog is about you (Yes, Ben, I MEAN YOU!) sorry, just wanted to scare all the Bens out there. Anyways. It's blog style posts through your fictional cat character. Say you want to have fun, and talk about how Buttons the cat had this totally weird cat nip trip, totally acceptable. Or maybe that time that Brushetta drank sour milk, and ended up barfing behind that one Chinese place out back, then the chef started beating her with a broom. Or maybe if Bernard had this hairball that made him cough so much, Bianca tried using the himelick manoeuvre, and how Bernard thinks that he was making a move on her (You read correctly.)

Whatever you want, get creative with it. I don't know, it might actually be fun.

OH OH! Or maybe even that time when Basho was watching Star Wars with his Owner Beth, and she just didn't get what the hell all the other guys were talking about, but the big furry one was saying suggestive things, that she thinks were out of place.

If you want to join in, just say so in the comments page.

KEEP ON- I'm not crazy, I swear.

Nathaniel.

7 comments:

Cruz said...

omg! that sounds like a great blog idea... I'd offer to help, but I'm not creative or funny, but can't wait to see how it turns out!

Leah said...

Are you sure you're not crazy, Natty? 'Cause I'm seriously wondering here.

Aly K. said...

Sounds epicly amazing! ^^ :) x3 xDDDD Creative and funny... awwww man.

OMC I'M TOTALLY SORRY FOR NEGLECTING YOU ILY! *hug*

Nathaniel said...

I just got hugged. Thanks Aly, it's OK, everything will be alright.

Well if it is a crazy idea, then your the perfect one for the job.

Also, Cruz, I think your more creative than you give yourself credit for. Give it a shot.

L.T. John said...

Stories? Cat's? Suggestive themes? Count me in!

Nathaniel said...

YAY! Name yo cat foo! Actually, I'm setting up a link in the next post, so you can see shit there.

Dibsy said...

How epicly amazing!! :O

Wait why??