Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I had to write this again.

Damn hotel connection! I now see why it's free. My connection cut out while I was posting this, so I lost an entire post, that will now be rewriten.

OK, so I'm still in Newfoundland, and was very busy, hence the late update, but I'm heading for Labrador tomorrow.

As for this week, like promised, I have finished Twilight, and I know that some commenters will soon find themselves searching for a review, which I intend to write. In other news, your new poll will arrive on friday, with another update, and I'm going to find a picture to put up soon.

As far as other writing projects go, I'm writing a short story that will be up, probably tomorrow. It's titled Solitary Cell 63, and is going to be here quickly due to it being an extra project for missing a week and a half of english.

Other than this, I'm going to get off my ass and finally get ATL part 2 done. Oh, and I'm trying a new exit phrase.

Keep on rocking! (My corny father would be so proud.)

Nathaniel.

26 comments:

L.T. John said...

Yes, your dad would be proud :D The title of your story already makes me want to read it (even if I know the basic plot). I plan on putting up "The Wall" sometime soon, so read it when I do!

Dibsy said...

Natty, Lea, I have the most awesome new in the world:

I have just given you a blog award!!! :D And for Natty, AGAIN!!!

Nathaniel said...

Oh dibs, you know just who to give awards to!

Once agian, thanking the academy, and etcetera.

Leah said...

I got my friend Nat to read Twilight, and he likes it, and this kid, Ty, also likes Twilight.

Dibsy said...

(bows) THANK YOU, ACADEMY OF BLOGGERNESS! YOU HAVE MYSTERIOUSLY BROUGHT US TOGETHER IN A WEIRD TWIST OF FATE!!

Nathaniel said...

No no. I planned all of this. Also, for the record, Twilight equals le dec. It was good enough to continue onto the next one, but I've heard that it was more of a money grab, and not quite as good. But, I'm going to have to wait to get to that, because right now I'm getting my clan on, with Warriors, Eclipse. Oh cats, how we love the.

Dibsy said...

Cats r better than dogs!!! I once watched a show, where this dog, like, had a fetish for human heads, and would bury some random person in his owner's garden, and eat their heads. 0.0

Leah said...

I es allergic to cats and dogs. But mostly cats... *sniffle*

Aly K. said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! *hug* I haven't been on for a while... I'm sorry. *hugs* I misseded you. AND THAT IS SO AWESOME THAT YOU FINISHED TWILIGHT. :)

Sorry for not reading the other books... :-/

I'm glad you've been posting. Sorry for own blog neglect...

Anyway, miss you guys! (And Nattie! :) )

~Aly-chan

Dibsy said...

Sniff. You misssssed it!!!!! I gave you an award! >;<

Nathaniel said...

Well it's nice to see you on too Aly. I'll put the review in today's update. Gotta go!

Dibsy said...

Hum.

Nathaniel said...

Yep. Anyway, I am a Lion.

Dibsy said...

Excuse me?

Nathaniel said...

That's the animal I am.

Leah said...

I'm a goat.

Nathaniel said...

Yes you are.

Leah said...

You're a... a... um... *thinks about it*

Dibsy said...

You iz not a lion. You iz The John's cat.

Leah said...

Yesh. Vhat Dibby said. You es a kitteh!

Dibsy said...

HEEEEEY! I remember you kicked us kittens once! (KICK!)

Nathaniel said...

HEY! I'M A LION! I HAVE HAD CHILDREN WITH MANY LIONESS TO MAKE MY PRIDE! *ROAR!*

Leah said...

Were they your dragon children?

Megan said...

Twilight was very good in my opinion. The second one's not as good, but don't abandon the series because of it! It gets better in the third, and the forth was kind of... mellow. No real conflict...

Anyways! Talk to you tomorrow Velvet.

~Megan
P.S. You spelled my name with two G's on my blog. It only has one. Haha.

Dibsy said...

HOW THE HECK ARE YOU A LION ANYWAYS???

Nathaniel said...

My long golden mane, or my hair.